Fiat

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Dohrman Crawford 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Dohrman Crawford
    Participant

Here is my candidate for WW2 mass launch. A Fiat G50, from the Libyan desert campaign. 22″ wingspan, weight is 36 grams. Not even close to being trimmed out, but I feel lucky. Maybe it will fly.

Dohrman Crawford
    Participant

I wish I knew how to shrink this picture!

Peter Tolhurst
    Participant

Dohrm

Download Shrinkpic; it automatically reduces the photo file size sufficiently for e-mails and forum postings. If necessary, it can easily be switched off when you need to send full sized photos. I’m sure there are probably many other photo reducers available, but this has always worked well for me.

Peter

Dohrman Crawford
    Participant

Thanks! Got it.

Peter Tolhurst
    Participant

My pleasure, glad to pass on information. Nice model by the way, good luck in the competitions.

John Oian
    Participant

I’m by no stretch of the imagination a computer wiz, but I did find this on our computer. If your pictures are stored in windows photo gallery. When you open the photo there is an “Open” drop down menu. Click that and and select “Microsoft office picture manager” then click “edit picture” then “re-size” then “Pre-defined width X height” and there will be a drop down menu with several sizes, large web, small web etc.which will change the size to whatever you want.

John

Dohrman Crawford
    Participant

Sorry boys, I am a Mac guy. I figured it out, but thank you for the offers of help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.