Hello Everybody

Home Forums Free Flight Old Time Rubber Hello Everybody

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Thought I’d better say hi to everybody before I start asking lots of daft questions!

Not sure if this is the right place to do it so please feel free to move this thread accordingly.

My name is Steve and I live in south west England with my wife and our children. As a child I made quite a lot of free flight rubber models with my father – all from the Keil Kraft range, with varied levels of success.
    I have a particular love for the old time designs of the 30’s and 40’s and was recently inspired to start building again when I saw the most impressive little RC model being flown while we were on holiday. While I like the idea of RC there’s something about vintage free flight rubber models that I find irresistable but is hard to put into words – I’m sure you’ll understand 😀
    Currently I’m in the planning stage for my build and have picked up a few plans from the net but haven’t decided what to make just yet.

One thing I wish I’d known about back in the day was what a dethermalizer was, which could have saved me waving farewell to the little yellow Ajax I made when it picked up on the breeze and dissapeared into the sunset…………………………… oh well you live and learn :mrgreen:

I look forward to picking your brains on the forum.

See you around
    Steve

JIM MOSELEY
    Participant

Welcome, Steve. Rememeber … there’s no such thing as a daft question asked in earnest.

Ask away!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.