NFFS Plans Catalog

Home Forums Free Flight Announcements NFFS Plans Catalog

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    George Reinhart
    Participant

Bad policy and bad marketing.
    I don’t understand why there should be a $3.00 charge to look at the NFFS Plans Catalog.
    You have to pay just to find out if the plan you are looking for is available,
    Most businesses that have something to sell are more than happy to tell you what’s on offer for free.
    If NFFS doesn’t have what you’re looking for, you’ve blown three bucks that could have been used to buy balsa or Ambroid.
    If NFFS finances are so dire that you have to charge for an on-line catalog, maybe the membership should be informed and a “Save NFFS” fund drive started.

Mike Schwartz
    Participant

Attn. NFFS How many members does the NFFS have? Simply add 1.00 dollar to each members yearly dues and use the added dues money to fund the plan service. Use the added dues generated for use by the plan service only. Make the plan catalog free to everyone.
    regards, Mike Schwartz

DAVID GERSPACHER
    Participant

Their is no charge to look at the catalog online and you can get a download for free to print off at home. The $3 charge is for a printed copy sent to you in the mail. You can pick which one you want with the drop down menu. We volunteers at the NFFS are always striving to make a good experience for the free flight community. Please contact me if you still have any questions and I will be happy to help.
    David Gerspacher
    NFFS plans service

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.