Post Pics of Your Models

Home Forums Free Flight Photos & Videos Post Pics of Your Models

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Bruce Grawburg
    Participant

Here is version III of “O’ Sugar” P-30. I keep making changes to hopefully improve looks, weight and performance. I am within a few grams of the 40 gram target, and already I have some new ideas for the next version. If it is calm tomorrow it will get its first test glides. Hopefully first flights this Sunday at Eloy AZ for the first contest of our season (to hot to fly during the summer). The fuselage is 1/16 warren truss covered with Microlight. The Stab frame and wing tips are laminated 1/32.

Bruce Grawburg
    Participant

Ok, I will add another picture – someone needs to do it. This is my first Gollywock. (the model edges look rough because of my poor Photoshop skills)
    I wish other people would share some pictures. I love to be inspired by the beautiful models built by other NFFS members.

Anonymous
    Inactive

My latest and now Nostalgia approved, the Eastwind by Hoh Fang-chuin

George

gos
    Participant

VARGO- WOCK just finished and to be flown next weekend.

Dick Bertrand
    Participant

iT’S a beauty!
    What’s the covering?
    Dick Bertrand in Guatemala

gos
    Participant

@Dick Bertrand wrote:

iT’S a beauty!
    What’s the covering?
    Dick Bertrand in Guatemala

Esaki Lite Dick. One coat of VERY thin dope all over except the top of the stab so it won’t bow upwards.

JIM MOSELEY
    Participant

“Hazey” 36″ O/T Cabin, designed by Josh Marshall and taken from a (British) Hayes Club newsletter of 1939

JIM MOSELEY
    Participant

1/2A Nostalgia Gas – a 220 sq. in “Creep”. Medallion with bored venturi, thinned spraybar … with pacifier and tracker – 5.4 ounces

ooops .. photo didn’t make it in full

Steve Jensen
    Participant

Your Creep is a beauty. Pic is ok, just click on it.

gos
    Participant

Yep, pic is fine. Have you flown it?

JIM MOSELEY
    Participant

Flown it? Was only this afternoon I rigged the d/t line and bolted in the Medallion!

Maybe two weeks, if lucky

Dean McGinnes
    Participant

Will we see it at the AMA NATS?

JIM MOSELEY
    Participant

Sorry Dean – not going to AMA Nats

Hopefully in air at Geneseo in August and September …. ‘Empire State Championships and the ‘Great Grape Gathering’ respectively

jimjennings
    Participant

My new jimmy Allen Skokie. Photo taken in the dark by painting with a flashlight.

gos
    Participant

VARGOWOCK built a while back climbing away late last year. (Mal Campbell pic)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.