Post Pics of Your Models

Home Forums Free Flight Photos & Videos Post Pics of Your Models

This topic contains 33 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  William Kuhl 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Denny Dock
    Participant

Have four new ones about ready to go.
    1959 Hi-Trail 500 for Golden Age event..Mel Schmidt design…6.5 oz…Polyspan light on the wing…tissue on the stab…Ultra cote light on the Fuse…Klass kote on the front. First contest power model I can remember my Dad flying…500sg in. with a K&B 09.

Egg Nog 500…Flat bottom Nig Nog…18oz…Cox Conquest 15…Polyspan light on the stab and wing tips, regular Polyspan on the wing center section…Ultracote light on the fuse…Klass Kote on the front end.

1/2 Nos. Pendleton Fault…7oz(1/2oz heavy)…Polyspan Light on the wing…Tissue on the stab
    1/4a Nos Pendleton Fault…3.5 oz…Tissue covered
    I have been flying 1/4a and 1/2a Crescendo’s with a fair amount of success but seamed to always have to tinker with them every contest.(all straight rib construction). Hopefully the Pendleton’s with the X construction will fly out of the box a little more consistently.
    Denny

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Derek McGuckin
    Participant

Nice!

Scott Lapraik
    Participant

Denny, you’ve been busy too!!! All look great! With your building and flying skills they will be planes to reckon with.

Scott

William Kuhl
    Participant

Basic Yeller PeeWee 30 model built from NFFS plans. Almost complete, test glides looked good.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.