Ramrod 150

Home Forums Free Flight Nostalgia Gas Ramrod 150

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  SIMON BLAKE 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

SIMON BLAKE
    Participant

In the NFFS nostalgia approved design list it says that for the Ramrod 150 “approval is pending” and that it was “published in Digest”. I am looking at it for an early nostalgia model and was wondering if it was ever approved. Also, I can’t find the Digest with that model in it; does anybody know what issue that was?
    Thanks, Simon

Steve Jensen
    Participant

It’s approved. ‘Pending in Digest’ means that someday the plan may be published. Like the Pixie I submitted.

Denny Dock
    Participant

Hey Simon…Is the model litterly a Ramrod 150?? A scaled down 250?? Where did you see this??

Denny

SIMON BLAKE
    Participant

Hi Denny, We have been having a discussion about it on the NFFS free flight Facebook page. The PDF was published there. It is literally a scaled down Ramrod 250; apparently Ron St. Jean worked out the design in a 150 version before he designed the 250, 432, 600 and 750 versions, which were published in Model Airplane News in 1956. It seems like most of the discussion has moved from this forum to the Facebook page, which is pretty active, so you should consider joining! Regards, Simon

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.