To Indoor FF community at large,
We have been working for many months to get a
competition / record trials in March or April 2010.
Approval is still pending.
An opportunity for a small group to have a record
trials on November 23 and perhaps November 24
( just before Thanksgiving ) has come up.
This event could be cancelled if a paying customer
rents the facility. There is risk but it looks good for now.
There are two slots available.
If you are ready to make a record attempt please e-mail one of us.
Also let us know if you are interested in attending the
proposed Mar/Apr 2010 event so that we can plan.
Stan Buddenbohm & Ralph Ray