Satellite 320

Home Forums Free Flight Nostalgia Gas Satellite 320

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Are these being made by anybody? I know this site was hacked and never got a reply. Glad to see it is up and running and my thanks to all involved. This was my first big FF way back in early 60’s and my Space Hopper carried it 32 miles away on first flight. I forgot to set timer!! Well I have another Space Hopper and this time I will set timer and set the DT. Regards,Dan 😆 😆 😆

Anonymous
    Inactive

Finally located the kit. Look foward to getting it together. Ya just gotta keep on keeping on to get what you want. Cheers,Dan 😆 😆 :

Dean McGinnes
    Participant

I also have an original kit that looks to be complete, just in case you want a spare.

Contact me at flydean@worldnet.att.net if you are interested

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Dean, sent you an email. Yes I am interested. Thank you,Dan.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Is this design nostalgia legal?

DAN BERRY
    Participant

I don’t think any Satellites are Nostalgia legal.

Dean McGinnes
    Participant

That’s right.

The Nos Gas rules were written specifically around the Sattelites and Stardusters. The originators figured that the skies would be dominated by either one or the other of these two watershed designs.

Of course, careful search will turn up others that were ahead of their time with many of the features found in the Stardusters (can you spell T-Bird?) and Sattelites. 😀 😯 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

The Satellite was no more than a steamlined Carl Goldberg Sailplane.

Now there was a model ahead of its’ time.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just got another kit at collecto. Jack,s Model version. Now I have Midwest/Glh/Jack’s . Space Hopper/Holland Hornets/ and vintage TD’s. Now just need to build them.
    Dan

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.