Vendor for Icarex

Home Forums Free Flight Supplies & Materials Vendor for Icarex

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dean McGinnes
    Participant

I am looking for a US vendor for Icarex fabric. The Hang-Em-High kite site is closed for “vacation”. I could be wrong but this usually means “closed forever”. Is there an alternative?

Mike Richardson
    Participant

I noticed that there are several listings on Ebay now. I have not tried any of them yet but it might be something to look into.

Mike

Dean McGinnes
    Participant

Mike, didn’t think of eBay, thanks. The US inporter for Icarex is called “Skyburner”, a kite manufacturer. They sell through Hang-Em-High and told me that there is a tree laying on the lady’s house courtesy of a passing tornado, 🙁 🙁 and she can’t get to her inventory. While they are rebuilding, Skyburner will sell direct to users which is not their normal mode of function.

Call Jon or Marianne Trennepohl at 1-734-454-3760 if you can’t wait for Hang-Em-High to be back on stream.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks once for all news! |Thanks regarding best media! |thank! for that news it’s really a good infomation! |Nice post… Thank anyone for sharing some great things!! |Thans

flex belt
    no! no! hair removal

The owner of Kite & Things is the authorized distributor for Icarex. They have it in stock. They are located in Plymouth, Michigan.

Kites & Fun Things
    Jon and Marieanne Trennepohl
    1049 S. Min St.
    Plymouth, MI 48170

phone 734-454-3760
    info@kitesandfunthings.com

http://www.kitesandfunthings.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.