Old NFFS Symposia and other Used Free Flight Books For Sale –
(as of March 9, 2018)
Over time, we have bought estate collections of old Symposiums for the NFFS. They are in good condition and have intact covers, but they are used. Symposiums are $10 each plus postage. The list that follows is accurate as of the above date. It is subject to change at any time, and it is a good idea to contact me via email email@example.com for updates on availability.
The list that follows includes a number in parenthesis which indicates how many copies of the publication are available.
- 1968 (2), 1969 (4)
- 1970 (2) one is a reprint, 1971 (4), 1972 (4), 1973 (4), 1974 (2), 1976 (2), 1977 (1), 1978 (4), 1979 (1)
- 1980 (6), 1984 (1), 1985 (1), 1987 (2), 1988 (4), 1989 (1)
- 1990 (2), 1991 (3), 1992 (1), 1993 (3), 1994 (3), 1996 (1), 1999 (1)
- 2000 (1), 2003 (1), 2006 (3), 2007 (1)
- 20 Year Symposium Index. This is a book containing a listing of all the articles published in the first 20 Symposia, edited by Jim Wilson. 1968 through 1987. 42 pages. Soft Cover. (6 copies)
Used NFFS and Non-NFFS Publications for Sale
In addition to the old Symposia in stock, we have other free flight and model aviation books that might be of interest.
The list that follows is up-to-date as of the above listed date. Since many of the books are one of a kind, once they are sold, no others remain. All books, unless otherwise noted, are $10 each plus shipping:
- Book of Airfoils, by Cusick and Dolby, 79 pages
- Aeromodeler Annual 1975-1976, 144 pages
- Model Airplanes and the American Boy 1927-1934, by Frank Zaic; 1982 printing, soft cover, 160 pages
- The Wakefield International Cup, A History 1911-1915; by Charles Dennis Rushing; Hardcover, 138 pages
- 1979 World Championship Report by NFFS. About 120 pages; soft cover; (7 copies)
- 1979 NFFS International Symposium Report, soft cover, 48 pages (2 copies)
- 1979 NFFS International Planbook; Soft cover; 194 pages with over 100 World Championship contestant three views and articles.
- This is Model Flying by Martin Dilly; Hardcover; 178 pages
- The World of Model Aircraft by Guy Williams; British Publication; Hardcover; 1973; 256 pages
- Scale Aircraft for Free Flight edited by Vic Smeed; Softcover; 123 pages
- Piper’s Golden Age by Paul Matt and others; Softcover; about 95 pages
- L-Birds (American Combat Liaison Aircraft of WWII) by Terry Love; Softcover; 83 pages
- Aeronca The Best of Paul Matt (A Collection from the Historical Aviation Albums), Vol. 1; Softcover; 88 pages
- The Piper Cub Story by James Triggs; 1978; Hardcover; 108 pages
- Scrapbook of Scale 3-Views and Nostalgia, Volume 1 by Bill Hannan; Softcover; 56 pages
- The National Airplane Meet in Pictures, 1939, by Walter and Frank Zaic; Softcover; about 40 pages
- The History of SAM; Softcover; 32 pages
- 1983 Free Flight Plans Handbook published by New South Wales Free Flight Society; Softcover; 162 pages
- 1993 Free Flight Championships- Lost Hills, CA. Softcover; 32 pages
The Free Flight Forums are the British equivalent of the NFFS Symposiums. Typically they are paper or spiral bound 8 ½” x 11” books of 80-100 pages:
- 1987 (1); 1988 (1); 1991 (1); 2006 (1)
Unless otherwise specified, all books are $10 each plus shipping. Payment may be made by Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org, check, money order, or cash. No credit cards. Shipping in the US is typically one or two books for $7.00 sent via Priority Mail. Larger orders are usually sent via Media Mail at the same cost. Overseas shipping quotes are available. Contact me if you need a shipping quote. My email is email@example.com or call 262-628-4296.
Send your orders to:
NFFS Used Free Flight Books
1508 Valley View Drive
Hubertus, WI 53033