Old NFFS Symposia and other Used Free Flight Books For Sale –
Updated September 25, 2020
Over time, we have bought estate collections of old Symposiums for the NFFS. They are in good condition and have intact covers, but they are used. Symposiums are $10 each plus postage. The list that follows is accurate as of the above date. It is subject to change at any time, and it is a good idea to contact me via email firstname.lastname@example.org for updates on availability.
The list that follows includes a number in parenthesis which indicates how many copies of the publication are available.
Used NFFS Symposia:
- 1969 (3)
- 1971 (1), 1972 (2), 1973 (1), 1978 (3)
- 1980 (4), 1987 (3), 1988 (4)
- 1990 (2), 1991 (3), 1992 (1), 1993 (2), 1994 (2)
- 2006 (2)
- 20 Year Symposium Index. This is a book containing a listing of all the articles published in the first 20 Symposia, edited by Jim Wilson. 1968 through 1987. 42 pages. Soft Cover. (5 copies)
Used NFFS and Non-NFFS Publications for Sale
In addition to the old Symposia in stock, we have other free flight and model aviation books that might be of interest.
The list that follows is up-to-date as of the above listed date. Since many of the books are one of a kind, once they are sold, no others remain. All books, unless otherwise noted, are $10 each plus shipping:
- Model Airplanes and the American Boy 1927-1934, by Frank Zaic; 1982 printing, soft cover, 160 pages
- 1979 World Championship Report by NFFS. About 120 pages; soft cover; (7 copies)
- 1979 NFFS International Planbook; Soft cover; 194 pages with over 100 World Championship contestant three views and articles.
- The World of Model Aircraft by Guy Williams; British Publication; Hardcover; 1973; 256 pages
- Scrapbook of Scale 3-Views and Nostalgia, Volume 1 by Bill Hannan; Softcover; 56 pages
- The National Airplane Meet in Pictures, 1939, by Walter and Frank Zaic; Softcover; about 40 pages
- The History of SAM; Softcover; 32 pages
- 1993 Free Flight Championships- Lost Hills, CA. Softcover; 32 pages
- Model Aeronautics Made Painless by R. Hoffman (2)
- Circular Airflow by Frank Zaic
- Model Aeronautics Year Books by Frank Zaic; following years available:
1934 (2); 1935-36 (2); 1937 (2); 1938 (1); 1951-52 (2); 1953 (2); 1955-56 (2); 1957-58 (1); 1959-61 (1)
- Model Airplane Design, Theory of Flight by Charles Hampson Grant; Hard cover; Copyright 1943
- Flying Aces, Vol. 3
- Flying Aces, Vol. 4
- Bill Dean’s Book of Balsa Flying Models; by Bill Dean, 1990, 3rd Edition; soft cover; 63 pages
- Sig Air Modeler Magazines (a booklet with the following 6 issues: June/July 1966, Aug./Sept. 1966, 4 issues of 1967-January thru August)
- Collectors Register, 1/2A Glow by C. Ribak
- Aeromodeling Digests (from Australia/New Zealand): 1995
The Free Flight Forums are the British equivalent of the NFFS Symposiums. Typically they are paper or spiral bound 8 ½” x 11” books of 80-100 pages: 1988
Unless otherwise specified, all books are $10 each plus shipping. Payment may be made by PayPal to email@example.com, check, money order, or cash. No credit cards. Shipping in the US is typically one or two books for $7.00 sent via Priority Mail. Larger orders are usually sent via Media Mail at the same cost. Overseas shipping quotes are available. Contact me if you need a shipping quote. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org or call 262-628-4296.
Send your orders to:
NFFS Used Free Flight Books
1508 Valley View Drive
Hubertus, WI 53033